#1 18-01-2019 01:38:54

douhua2233
Nouveau membre

The Ravens waited until Sunday to decide

The Ravens waited until Sunday to decide that cornerback Marlon Humphrey wasn’t well enough to play against the Saints in Week Seven http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/ … sen-jersey , but they were more proactive this time around.Humphrey was ruled out on Friday as he continues to deal with a thigh injury.聽The Ravens also listed cornerback Jimmy Smith as questionable due to a groin injury. Smith, Brandon Carr and Tavon Young saw the most snaps at cornerback against New Orleans.The team is also set to play without two starting offensive linemen again this week. Right tackle James Hurst has been ruled out with a back injury while left guard Alex Lewis is doubtful tohttp://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_carolina_panthers/nike_panthers_119.jpg go due to a neck injury. Orlando Brown Jr. played tackle in place of Hurst last week with Bradley Bozeman at guard.Bozeman is listed as questionable with a calf injury that led him to miss a few snaps against the Saints. Hroniss Grasu replaced him, but that left the Ravens without any more reserves up front. They promoted Jermaine Eluemunor this week to avoid a similar predicament against the Panthers.Panthers preseason report LIVE Wednesday 8pm; post your burning questions here Hello CSR faithful, over the offseason this year I was promoted to a new position within SB Nation that will exist on each football blog called “Lead Voice” which is basically like an anchor position on a news show. My new role will have me focusing more on video content, live and otherwise Trai Turner Jersey , but mainly in respect to me... I like doing most of my stuff live so I can interact with you all.Many of you had been tuning in on Facebook at halftime and after games last season, and that is absolutely going to continue (whenever life doesn’t get in the way). This year i’ll be looking to do more content in addition to those halftime and post game reports, and that will start this preseason with a Wednesday show where we’ll talk about all the latest Carolina Panthers news up to that point. I’ll also be answering questions you may have. Your question is a lot more likely to be answered or discussed if you post it here in advance instead of in chat during a live video (it scrolls fast sometimes).So remember, Like/Follow us on Facebook, and you’ll get a notification whenever Cat Scratch Reader goes live.The preseason report will take place at 8pm EST on Wednesdays leading up to the regular season. If you have questions you want discussed Authentic Kawann Short Jersey , post them as a comment on these threads which will pop up each week on Mondays.Most weeks, if there is a game happening (including preseason) you can expect to see me go live during halftime and immediately following the game. This won’t happen every single week as sometimes I have family obligations, but I’ll do my best!You’re also likely to see live videos from me when major breaking news occurs.Thanks for reading, and hopefully i’ll see you all soon!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr