#1 15-01-2019 01:48:10

liny195
Timide

As two of the best players at their position in their generation

Authentic Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey , San Francisco cornerback Richard Sherman and Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers have formed a relationship built on deep respect.They have nothing but praise for each other's games and will exchange texts after one of them does something special. With all that they have accomplished that can happen often."Just checking if he has a great game or I see something on tape where he's in his bag and doing something crazy like some of the Hail Mary's that he's thrown," Sherman said. "I text him like, 'Man, that's crazy. I don't know what you were thinking right there.' He's a good dude."Sherman hopes Rodgers doesn't pull off any of those crazy plays he's known for on Monday night when the 49ers (1-4) visit the Packers (2-2-1) in the seventh meeting between the two megastars, including one in the postseason.The two split the previous six meetings when Sherman was in Seattle, although the Seahawks won the most important in the NFC title game in January 2015. But any success Rodgers had didn't come because he found some weakness in Sherman's game. Instead, he approached it like most quarterbacks do, throwing as few passes to his right as possible, knowing Sherman will shut down that side of the field.Rodgers has completed only nine passes for 90 yards against Sherman in those six games, according to SportRadar, targeting him just 13 times and throwing one interception. Almost half of that production came in the first meeting in 2012 when Rodgers went 4-for-5 for 44 yards. He has avoided him almost completely since then as Sherman has allowed just five catches for 46 yards in the past five games."When he's on the field, you have to be smart throwing the ball his way," Rodgers said. "That's just the type of player he is. I mean, he's a super-intelligent guy, he's got incredible football instincts and he can still impact the game in a number of different ways."Sherman is still striking fear in quarterbacks at age 30 despite coming off major surgery on a ruptured Achilles tendon and nursing a calf injury that sidelined him for one game this season.Sherman has been targeted just 10 times on 145 pass plays this season http://www.newenglandpatriotsteamonline … ady-jersey , the second-lowest rate in the NFL. Opposing quarterbacks have completed just two of those passes for 28 yards as Sherman has been a rare bright spot for a struggling San Francisco team."People aren't targeting him. That always tells you a lot there about Richard," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "Especially where he is in his career, he diagnosis routes extremely well. I've always felt he was so strong at the breaking points of routes and really does a great job of playing toward his length. He's an excellent player, always has been. I think he looks good."Rodgers has also been slowed by an injury at age 34, as he hurt his knee in the first half of the opener against Chicago before returning to lead a memorable comeback.He has shown more mobility each week and is coming off a 442-yard, three TD performance in a loss at Detroit last week. Rodgers has 10 touchdown passes and just one interception all season and has the highest passer rating (103.5) of any quarterback with at least 1,000 attempts."He's still the best or is tied for the best on the planet," 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said. "He always has been. He's the man. I know he's not 100 percent, everyone knows that, but he seems to be a little bit better each week. He's still the best. Good player."One aspect that makes Rodgers even tougher to defend than other top quarterbacks such as Tom Brady or Peyton Manning during his heyday is the ability to scramble. Rodgers is an elite athlete and can extend plays with his feet and then expose defenses downfield with his laser-like arm when the cornerbacks can't stick with the receivers for that extra time.Sherman knows that's one of the hardest things to prepare for against Rodgers and the Packers."You're going to have to run, you're going to have to cover for a long period of time," he said. "You'll have to be ready for the backyard football. He's a great passer, he can throw the ball anywhere. He can be on his back foot and throw the ball 75 yards." On Sunday, the New England Patriots will face a familiar opponent. Not per se familiar because the two teams meet regularly — they squared off against each other just four times over the last decade, including last year’s playoffs — but because the Tennessee Titans employ plenty of former members of the Patriots organization. For them to defeat their former team Womens David Andrews Jersey , however, they will have to play a very good game as the statistics appear to favor New England.Let’s analyze the matchup by taking a look at some of the advanced stats heading into the game (courtesy of SB Nation’s Bill Connelly; for his methodology please click here).Patriots offense vs Titans defenseNormal down and distance in the open fieldThe battle between the New England offense and the Tennessee defense projects to be fought on equal footing in the open field. This may particularly hold true when it comes to moving the football: the Patriots have regular success — gaining 50% of necessary yardage on first down, 70% on second down, and 100% on third and fourth down — in this area, as do the Titans. The only clear advantage one of the teams has is big plays, an area in which New England’s offense has struggled.Backed Up Situations Near the Goal LineThe Patriots’ success rate when backed up looks solid, while the turnover percentage still hurts from a tipped week one interception. The Titans defense, meanwhile, has had its issues stopping teams from generating some breathing room deep.Red ZoneWhile the Patriots’ red zone offense is among the league’s best between the 11 and 30-yard lines, it has been inconsistent near the goal line. Getting big targets like Josh Gordon and Rob Gronkowski going in this part of the field has to be imperative for New England, especially considering that the Titans’ defense is the NFL’s best inside the 10-yard line.Third DownsNew England’s third down offense, which on the year converts 42.3% of its attempts, remains a work in progress. Tennessee is a welcome opponent, however, considering that the team’s defense has weaknesses especially in the medium and short range between one and six yards to go. Tom Brady and the New England offense might therefore be able to find success in those situations on Sunday. Blitz SituationsOn blitz downs — obvious passing situations specified as first-and-18 or more Authentic Lawrence Guy Jersey , second-and-14 or more, and third-and-3 or more — the Patriots offense and Titans defense appear to be evenly matched up. The notable outlier is sack rate: while Tennessee’s pass rush has a hard time getting after the quarterback in this scenario, New England’s protection is outstanding despite the Green Bay Packers finding some success last week.Patriots defense vs Titans offenseNormal down and distance in the open fieldThe Titans offense generally struggles when it comes to creating yardage in the open field. However, the unit is among the league’s best at converting third downs — a weakness of New England’s defense this year: between the opponent’s 10 and their own 30-yard line, the Patriots allow 43% to be turned into a fresh set of downs. Backed Up Situations Near the Goal LineThe backed up statistics read similar to the ones involving the Patriots offense and Titans defense: Tennessee’s offense is solid in this area, while New England has room for improvement when having the opponent backed up.Red ZoneNew England’s defense keeps manifesting itself one of the best units in the NFL again inside the 20-yard line. The Titans offense, meanwhile, has its ups and down in this part of the field: while it performs well inside the 20-yard line – except when it comes to turnover rate – its success is limited in first-and-goal situations. Winning the battle in this part of the field will be a key for the Patriots on both sides of the football.Third DownsNew England and Tennessee are near-mirror images when it comes to third down success. Both the Patriots defense and the Titans offense are successful in third-and-long situations but have weaknesses the shorter the yardage to gain is. That being said, quarterback Marcus Mariota is the NFL’s most efficient third down passer since week five: he completed 18 of 28 pass attempts earning first downs with every single completion.Blitz SituationsThe Patriots remain below average when it comes to blitz down success — and now they have to go against a Titans offense that usually gains considerable yardage when forced to play from behind the sticks. However, the unit has also struggled to protect the quarterback in such situations. While New England’s pass rush is inconsistent on the year, it has shown signs of life last week against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.Statistically speaking, the Patriots and Titans are matched up rather evenly. For New England it will therefore be imperative to perform in two critical areas of the field:Red zone: the Patriots face a tough challenge in this part of the field on both offense and defense; winning here will be key.Third down: the two teams have similar third down success on both sides of the football and the team which rises up in those situations will have a good shot at winning the game.If New England is able to get regular victories in those two areas, it would go a long way to getting a victory in the game as well.

#2 30-05-2020 19:13:42

samukai
Nouveau membre

Re: As two of the best players at their position in their generation

This topic reminds me of my teen age. When I was working for an essay same topic as this, my friend told me that my writing sucks. He recommended uk essay writing service to help me out. Their writers are very professional and friendly. They won't fail you with the deadline.

#3 31-05-2020 00:21:42

jacky
Timide

#4 16-09-2020 12:48:44

rubewrenn269
Nouveau membre

Here has some effective and valuable information. This is the third time I visited in this page.
Shout-out to poolservicesnewcastle.com.au for making my pool look new again

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr